William Shatner "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





  • William Shatner "Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds"

  • Sorry another google video grabbed from GVOD aka Michael Martine .......oh yeah forgot to mention I received a nice little email from him the other day - see what you think ?

    ".......You know, some people might (or might not--I don't know) make an issue out of the fact that you have the words "google video of the day" on your vlog. They might think you're copying me or "stealing" or whatever. No doubt my lawyer would advise me to send you a cease and desist, but I'm not that kind of guy. Plus I don't need to pay my lawer any more than I have already. You could never change it and it won't matter to me. However, knowing you've done something original and creative feels better than imitating someone else, and will usually take you a lot farther. And for that reason, you may want to consider doing your own thing and being your own man. Originality and authenticity are what matters in the blogosphere. That's what gets you visitors and that's what makes you money.........Just a thought.......Cheers!"

    Michael Martine - Jan 27 2006 GVOD


    Free Website Counter
    Enter your email address below to subscribe to S.A.T's Google Video of the Day!


    powered by Bloglet

    British Blog Directory.

    Add to Google

    Top Tapes

    Previous posts

    Archives

    Links


    ATOM 0.3